- All information contained in this site constitutes a work whose copyright belongs to the company Dadelos AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU residing in the Plaza Mayor Domingo Torres, 4, 1, 46020 Valencia and CIF B-98669310, and with the sole exception of those rights to products and services that are not owned by such company whose trademarks are registered on behalf of their respective owners and as such are recognized by Dadelos.
- Users or visitors who wish to e-procurement activities for the acquisition of goods and services through the web, must first access the Conditions of Employment and express their knowledge and full acceptance. In particular the “general conditions” may be downloaded and stored by the user.
- Internet users accessing this website may view the information contained in it and make “downloads” or reproduce it in their computer system; however such authorization misses the subsequent transfer to third parties of elements reproduced or installation on a server connected to Internet or a local network. Distribution, modification, alteration, transfer, public communication and any other act not expressly authorized by Dadelos SL is strictly prohibited.
- Dadelos AGROSOLUTIONS, S.L.U. can not be held responsible in the event that access or visit their website might be jeopardized or temporarily hampered due to an interruption or defective provision of electricity, phone, supply or borrowed by another provider outside the company telecommunications; Likewise liability is assumed if saturations whether or unintended consequence of such circumstances social conflicts or other conflicts of force majeure, or any actions of third parties were satisfied, including the requirements or judicial or administrative orders, or.
- Dadelos AGROSOLUTIONS, S.L.U. also disclaims all liability for damages that the visitor of your website might suffer on their computer or telematics as a result of production of any of the circumstances or events described in the previous paragraph.
- Dadelos AGROSOLUTIONS, S.L.U. informs you that in order to optimize the maintenance and management of the contractual relationship which may unite him with visitors, the personal information you are provided will be incorporated into an automated file which will Dadelos SL; therefore, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data 15/99 of December 13 informs the user of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data personal collected that may be enforced by written notice to that effect addressed to Dadelos AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU, Plaza Mayor Domingo Torres 4 1, 46020 Valencia.
- Any dispute relating to access to this website and use thereof by the visitor shall be governed by Spanish law, permitting users to express submission to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia to settle any divergence and / or conflict raised the matter, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.